Irish Housing Project:
Offering supported accommodation for older people experiencing poor health.
The Drumming Up sessions at Cambrian house, 191 Seabank Rd, Wallasey, CH45 1HD.
Every Tuesday 3pm – 5pm
Read Together Now
Birkenhead Fire Station, CH41 6EY
Every Friday 3pm-5pm
our Service User Forum next meets over lunch Thursday 28TH March
1.30 – 3pm at 151 Dale St.
Support groups for Older People:
Working to reduce isolation, and empower older people to make decisions on how they can best meet their social, cultural and welfare needs.
- Irish Tuesday Club, St. Cecilias Parish Club, Green Lane Stoneycroft 11am – 1.30pm
- St. Michaels Irish Centre, Boundary Lane off West Derby Road First Thursday of every month 12pm – 3.30pm
- Wirral Irish Group, St. Annes Parish Centre, Highfield Road Rockferry, Every Wednesday 12pm – 3.30pm
- Wigan, Brian Boru Club, 55 Bryn St, Ashton-in-Makerfield every Monday & Friday 3pm onwards
- Irish Friends of Kirkby, monthly get-togethers, please contact ICCM for details