Drop in advice service
Daily drop-in information and advice around a range of issues including homelessness, identification, health, GP registration, applications for accommodation, cultural isolation, maintaining family links.
- Monday afternoons 1.30 pm – 3.30 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
- Friday mornings 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Ellesmere Port, Civic Building, Civic Way
- Tuesday mornings 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Friday afternoons 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
Welfare Benefits Advice and Advocacy:
Linking people into the range of welfare benefit entitlements from initial welfare benefits checks and form filling to representation at appeals and tribunals.
Outreach Support Services:
Offering home, hospital and prison visits to our community who may be vulnerable through age, poor health, isolation, homelessness, poor housing, low income and substance misuse.