ICCM welcomes volunteers to join in and support the activities of the organization and its projects across Merseyside and the North West.
Our Volunteers carry out many different roles at ICCM. These include:
- Supporting the Groups for Older People
- Supporting the Drop-In Information, Advice and Support Service
- Befriending Support through home and hospital visits
- Supporting our Administration team
- Representing ICCM at meetings and events
Each role has a specific task list, which will be further discussed as part of our volunteer induction programme.
If you feel you have the skills, experience or knowledge and would like to contribute your time to this innovative charity then please download and complete our Volunteer Application Form and return it to:
151 Dale Street,
Liverpool L2 2AH